Saturday 1 June 2013

Adventures into Maliceland

This is the start of my (Braelene) adventures into the world of writing fiction online. For those of you who do not know, I enjoy writing fantasy fiction, that usually involves terrible tragedies, and my stories escalate quickly, something I promise to work on. A small introduction about myself
~I am female
~I love dragons (But strangely they rarely appear in my writing, must change that)
~I have been writing since I was about 14
~I love chocolate and
~http://ivory-von.pandamian.com/ I want you to read this, but you don't have to.
The above link is a story of mine that I have been writing for several years, and I intend on updating it, a chapter a week, on Mondays.
I can also be found on twitter: https://twitter.com/BraeleneB

Now, about me and writing...
Writing is one of my few ways of procrastinating in what most people would call " the real life" but as we all know here (I hope), writing is the real life, where else would one get their dosage of knights being eaten by dragons, and the distressed damsel sighing in frustration and picking up the lance herself? Or perhaps, its the damsel being eaten and the knight saving himself? *shrugs*
One of the few things I have found out about writing is that some days, it can be terribly frustrating trying to pick up pen and paper (or these days keyboard and screen) and try to hash out even a couple of paragraphs let alone the couple dozen pages I want to. That so called real life keeps interfering, leaving one drained with a lack of soul and passion. I hear you asking, so why are you on here then?!

Well, I hope that by having a dedicated fanbase who are more then willing to throw moldy cheese and rotten tomatoes at me should I fail to deliver on my chapters should have me kicking my butt into gear. So want to have the opportunity to throw rotten food at someone? (I know you want to) sit back and wait for the day I finally don't end up delivering, won't be long, I'm sure.

~Braelene

No comments:

Post a Comment